Hospitality House – Providing Pathways to Housing, Dignity, and Community
How Your Donation Helped in October
- 1397 Bed-Nights in October.
- 4191 Meals Served in October.
- 348 individuals were provided shelter, food and services. (YTD).
- 81 individuals obtained housing (YTD), includes 24 children. $24,061.65 in financial assistance provided (YTD).
- 279 active outreach clients (12 children).
For 2013 annual data click here
News & Events
Who are homeless?
They are people challenged by illness or injury, or both; by traumas of childhood or war, or both; by their own imperfect choices or those of others, or both. Too often they are children. Whatever challenges they face, Hospitality House offers them a warm welcome and a powerful helping hand.