How Your Donation Helped in 2013
- Provided emergency shelter to 384 unduplicated individuals (260 males, 124 females, 36 children).
- Provided 15,228 bed-nights.
- Volunteers provided 45,084 meals and
- 21,000 hours of service.
- Outreach Case Managers (who connect with homeless individuals not staying at HH) made 2707 contacts with 176 homeless individuals.
- Over 500 medical exams provided at our weekly onsite medical clinic.
News & Events
Who are homeless?
They are people challenged by illness or injury, or both; by traumas of childhood or war, or both; by their own imperfect choices or those of others, or both. Too often they are children. Whatever challenges they face, Hospitality House offers them a warm welcome and a powerful helping hand.