Programs & Services
Utah’s Place serves homeless individuals and families in our community by providing a place to shower, do laundry, have meals and receive case housing management. Guests are invited to check in each day after completing the registration process (which includes showing proof of a negative TB test or signing up for testing at the center). Each day our guests must check in between 4:00 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. for admittance to the shelter. Upon sign-in guests sign up for daily chores and adults must consent to an alcohol breath-test or random or suspicion-based drug testing as a condition of admittance to the shelter. We are a zero- tolerance shelter. Guests can leave their belongings for the night in a bin underneath their assigned bed. Guests must agree to the Hospitality House Mutual Respect Agreement while at the Shelter and can utilize services for up to 180 cumulative days.
We are located at 1262 Sutton Way in Grass Valley.
- Emergency Overnight Shelter
- Hot Meals
- Weekly Medical Clinic and Referral Services
- Mobile Dental Clinic
- Free Eye Exams/Glasses Referrals
- On site TB Testing and Flu Shots
- Onsite Mental Health and Substance Abuse Screenings
- Housing Case Management
- Public Assistance Applications
- Showers and Laundry
- Free Clothing, Bedding, Coats, Hygiene Products
- Recreation and Community-Building such as Daily House Meetings, Movies, Games, and Cards
- Life Skills and Personal Life-Enhancing Activities/Plans
- Job Counseling with Assistance Preparing Resumes, Interview Skills and Job Search.
- Crisis Support