Donate Food, Clothes, or Other Items
Most Urgently Needed Items at the Shelter (as of November 20, 2020):
Now down to the nitty gritty needs of the shelter for this week…
• Hand sanitizer
• *New pillows
• Blankets, twin size
• Poligrip and Polident
• Triple antibiotic ointment
• Bottled water
• Travel bags
• Women’s hair ties and brushes
• Men’s and Women’s sweatshirts, hoodies, and jackets
• Men’s and Women’s long sleeves
• Men’s and Women’s *new underwear
• Men’s and Women’s shoes
• Men’s pants
Please drop off urgent items at Utah’s Place, located at 1262 Sutton Way. Donations are accepted 7 days /24 hours a week as our shelter never closes.
To slow the spread of COVID-19, we are also collecting related preventive supplies. See the full list.
Thank you for your help.
Call the Hospitality House Kitchen Manager, Chris Fagen at 530.271.7144 or drop off unopened food at Utah’s Place at 1262 Sutton Way, Grass Valley. Because of health codes, we cannot accept expired canned goods, home-baked items or food items from an event that have been opened.
More Ways to Help:
1. Adopt a night for $395 and provide the most basic food and shelter for 54 people.
2. Buy gift cards to local fast food or coffee cards for sustenance and a place out of the rain. Drop them off to Utah’s Place at 1262 Sutton Way.
3. Volunteer to further the efforts of Hospitality House. Note: all programs are temporarily suspended during the course of the pandemic.
4. Run a unique class or offering (can be a one-time offering or on-going). Call the Volunteer Manager at 615.0805 with questions or to sign up.
5. Bring a pound of ground coffee or box of protein bars. Drop them off to Utah’s Place at 1262 Sutton Way.
1. Purchase and deliver a hot breakfast for 69 people (Please call ahead so we know you’re coming!) or consider joining our cooking club and cook once a month with a group of friends or organization. Meals needs to be prepared in a commercial kitchen so we can comply with the Environmental Health Code. It can be purchased at a deli, restaurant or catering company (i.e. breakfast burritos from Safeway Deli)
3. Adopt a night for $395 and provide the most basic food and shelter for 69 people.
Support Us on Amazon
Shop on smile.amazon.com and select Foothill House of Hospitality as your charity of choice to automatically have a percentage of every purchase donated to our shelter.
1262 Sutton Way
Grass Valley, CA 95945
Shelter Line: (530) 271-7144