Donate Food, Clothes, or Other Items
Due to the generosity of our Nevada County neighbors and our limited storage space, we can only accept desperately needed items as donations right now.
We are currently in desperate need of reusable, washable silverware.
Thank you for your support and understanding. If you’d like to help in other ways, please read below.
More Ways to Help:
1. Adopt a night for $395 and provide the most basic food and shelter for 70 people.
2. Buy gift cards to local fast food for sustenance or gas cards. Drop them off to Utah’s Place at 1262 Sutton Way.
3. Volunteer to further the efforts of Hospitality House.
4. Run a unique class or offering. Call 530-615-0852 with questions or to sign up.
5. Bring a pound of ground coffee or box of protein bars. Drop them off to Utah’s Place at 1262 Sutton Way.
1. Purchase and deliver a hot breakfast for 70 people. (Please call ahead so we know you’re coming!) or consider joining our cooking club and cook once a month with a group of friends or organization. Meals needs to be prepared in a commercial kitchen so we can comply with the Environmental Health Code. It can be purchased at a deli, restaurant or catering company (i.e. breakfast burritos from Safeway Deli)
3. Adopt a night for $395 and provide the most basic food and shelter for 65 people.
Support Us on Amazon
Shop on smile.amazon.com and select Foothill House of Hospitality as your charity of choice to automatically have a percentage of every purchase donated to our shelter.
Grass Valley, CA 95945
Shelter Line: (530) 271-7144